Monday, July 5, 2010

Another Day Gone

July 5, 2010

*sigh* It's been a very long day...

Isaiah has decided that he's going to change his schedule on me, so I'm not quite used to the hours yet. He woke up at eight thirty this morning for breakfast, played for a few hours (just when I was finally getting to the point where I thought I might be fully awake) then decided it was time to go back to bed. So he went down for a three hour nap... and of course I'm not going to go back to bed at that time of morning, so I guess the nap I usually take in the afternoon with him has been forfeit! lol... ah well, it was a productive 3 hours.. I managed to get all the dishes done, laundry washed and put away, kitchen clean, bathroom clean and lunch made for when Isaiah woke up.

He finally woke up around one thirty and was in a surprisingly good mood. However he's decided he is going to test his mother's patience and started throwing fits... not big ones, the big ones were short lived - apparently Isaiah doesn't like time out - but big enough that they're just grating on my nerves. I don't know if there is truly something wrong or if its a fit, then I realize its a fit... the screaming definitely does not do good things for the head!

However, my mom and pops decided to stop by this afternoon, so Zaiah was thrilled to spend the afternoon running around outside with Nanny and Pops (and Auntie Mandi and Cousin Eli) .. the boys chased bubbles (Thanks Auntie Heidi :) and played on their jungle gym for quite some time... Isaiah was fully tuckered out once we went back inside so yet another nap was in order. He slept for about an hour then played for a bit, had some supper and during his bath he was yawning constantly, li'l guy couldn't keep his mouth shut for more than a minute at a time... so he was all tucked in and fast asleep fifteen minutes before bedtime...

Now I'm thinking about following suit... I was going to do some school, but Garren won't be home tonight - after yet another paperwork screw up thanks to Nestle Water - so I don't have a reason to keep myself up any later... and I don't know if I could even if I wanted to!

No comments:

Post a Comment